Line Christin Petzold
Conservator - Section for Conservation
Postal address Postboks 6762 St. Olavs plass 0130 OSLO
- Cand.mag. degree 1996, University of Oslo, subjects: Nordic archaeology, ethnology, folklore.
- BSc Bachelor of Science 1999, University of Cardiff Wales. In Archaeological Conservation.
- Practice: Norwegian Folk Museum and Museum of Cultural Heritage
- Conservation of archaeological Objects; organic and inorganic. Lab-Conservation and preventive Conservation.
- Handling and condition assessment.
- Exhibitions and loans: climate control, mounts, packing and transport, councelling.
Employed as an Objects conservator at the Museum of Cultural Heritage since 2000.
Published Sep. 11, 2012 2:24 PM - Last modified Aug. 25, 2017 2:41 PM