The Viking Ship Museum and The Historical Museum reopened Tuesday, May 19
Now that we have opened our doors again, we are complying with government regulations to protect the public and the health and safety of our employees.
For the time being, the following rules apply to visits to our museums:
- For infection protection, we are reducing the number of visitors who may be inside the Museums at the same time.
- The audience must keep at least 1 meter distance to each other, this also applies in any queue outside the museums.
- Contactless payment by card is recommended.
- The storage wardrobe area is closed. We therefore encourage visitors to only bring small bags.
- Visitors with young children are recommended to wear a baby carrier.
- Anti-bacterial gel is available to the public in several places in the Museums.
- •For the time being, we do not accept larger organized groups of visitors.
We have the following opening hours:
- History Museum Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Viking Ship House Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 4pm.
At the Museums, you can move around halls that allow you to keep a good distance from others.
Welcome back to our Museums!