Associate Professor - Department of Archaeology
Phone +47 22851948
Mobile phone +47 95169877
Visiting address St. Olavs gate 29 0166 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 6762 St. Olavs plass 0130 Oslo
- Early settlement in Scandinavia and Northern Europe (Mesolithic)
- Social organization, mobility and settlement structure among prehistoric hunter-gatherers
- Cultural transmission, adaptation and technological traditions
- Climatic and environmental change in the past
- Litihic technology
- PhD in Archaeology. Museum of Archaeology, University of Stavanger, 2016. PhD thesis: Between tradition and adaption. Long-term trajectories of lithic tool-making in South Norway during the postglacial colonization and its aftermath (c. 9500–7500 cal. BC).
- Cand.Philol in Archaeology. University of Oslo, 2002
- 2016 – : Associate Professor, Dep. of Archaeology, Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo
- 2018 – 2019: Project expert of research project: Pioneers of North-Western Europe (NFR project 231305), Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo
- 2013 – 2016: PhD.-candidate, Museum of Archaeology, University of Stavanger
- 2011 – 2013: Project leader E18 Bommestad-Sky, Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo.
- 2008 – 2011: Researcher/adviser/project leader, Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo.
- 1998 – 2008: Field archaeologist. Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo; Museum of Science, NTNU; Møre and Romsdal County Council; Oppland County Council; Østfold County Council.
- 2018 –: Editorial board member of the Norwegian archaeological journal Viking
- 2017 –: Coordinator of Scientific Program for Stone Age research and cultural heritage management. Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo
- 2015 – 2018: Member of project council, FV 659 Nordøyvegen project, University museum, University of Bergen
Published Sep. 11, 2012 2:23 PM - Last modified Feb. 3, 2021 1:14 PM