Vision and values
Inquiring, playful and challenging. The Museum of Cultural History conducts research on social anthropology, archaeology, conservation, documentation, numismatics, runologi and museology.
Foto: Lill-Ann Chepstow-Lusty
- We are curators of social memories and preserve traces of past lives. Collections are our capital and are an infinite source of knowledge.
- We explore human diversity and existential mysteries in a playful and inclusive environment.
- We cross academic boundaries and create new knowledge.
- Our exhibitions challenge and involve visitors; we open our doors and invite visitors to engage in dialogue and participation.
The Museum of Cultural History’s core values
- based on research and scientific knowledge
- focus on quality at all levels
Courage and creativity
- to challenge the boundaries of research, presentation and collection management
- to seek new perspectives and challenge established truths
Mutual recognition and respect
- between colleagues
- when meeting the public